Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This is Halloween! This is Halloween!

I think this is the first year we carved pumpkins. (when I say we, I mean Brit). They turned out really cute. He did a scaredy cat and a spider web.


Dad made them scrape out the guts and we sorted through to get the seeds. Although, I don't know if I cook them right because they tasted terrible.

We made caramel apples and the girls would only eat off the caramel. They kept asking for more "frosting".


Sharpay and Ariel. And yes, my kids are too young to know about HSM. I have the cousins to thank for that. She loved wearing the wig though. And Soph loved her red hair too. She kept saying,"mom, I look so beautiful!"


Aren't they cute?!


My little poodle. Her head wouldn't fit the dog head but I know she loved it!




2 comments:

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Your little poodle is so cute! They all are

Jonelle Hughes said...

The girls look adorable and I want to snack on Lyla's sweet cheeks! She is growing so much! Aunt Jojo says Hi!