Saturday, November 8, 2008

To My Luva....



Brit has taken a backseat to Lyla since she has been born. I can see in his eyes the jealousy everytime we stay in bed all day and make out. Or when we sing Endless Love to eachother. (He wants to sing the Lionel Ritchie part I just know it.) Or when I tickle her and nibble on her ears. She even gets to sleep right next to me under my mama bird wing.

I love her perfectly round bald head and her breath that smells like sweet milk and her neck that smells like stinky cheese. Oh wait this is about Brit....

Happy Birthday!!

to the most

white food fearin'

toe crossin'

lawn mowin'

british voice singin'

bad shoes judgin'

"I don't eat a whole lot of candy" sayin'

poopey diaper changin'

shoulder shaker dancin'

slurpee is the same as a smoothie thinkin'

door to door sellin'

toilet fixin'

late sleepin'

pretty green eyes havin'

on the potty readin'

dirty text sendin'

mint chip isn't the same as chocolate chip mint fightin'

babe around!


For my love on his 35 years on this earth. You are the Absolute Best...
husband, father, brother, son,son-in-law, assistant (to the) scout master, friend we could ever ask for!!

I Love You , wildcat!



5 comments:

Joel Frost said...

That is some funny stuff! Nice post Crissy!

Terri said...

I LOVE YOU BRIT. We had so much fun at your shindig. Cris love the post of your sweet wildcat. You guys are the best. Ohhh and I love your halloween pictures. Sophie looks really good with red hair.

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

You guys are just two clever, funny kids!

Sarah said...

Tell me about the white food thing. Lain has the same issue. DISTURBING!

Is it a November boy thing?

That's a great post, Cristine!

The Stewarts said...

Cris! I miss you guys so much. I miss California days when we saw each other all the time. oh...I miss it. I love love love you guys! We must get together!!! We should take the girls riding! I hope you guys are having a happy week!
Linds!
P.S. I can't wait for Friday. It's the only thing I have on my calendar. Happy Day!