Monday, May 5, 2008

Second stop with ol' Ma and Pa Terry



Both Brit and I are amazed with how old we are becoming. We were remembering growing up and traveling with our parents and just how incredably boring all the things our parents thought were wonderful. This place truly is majestic. Just walking around the grounds was so peaceful and amazing, we just were in awe the whole day. It made the four day journey to Minnesota worth while! People were shocked when they found out we were driving and not flying, but I have always wanted to visit Mt. Rushmore and see more of the country. Most surprisingly, though was how great the kids were being! So that meant Brit and I were great too. That is until the very last day...



As we were rounding the mountain Chloe got so excited and shouted, "I see a head!"

1 comment:

The Stewarts said...

oh cutie chloie! I miss her.