Friday, May 2, 2008

Our first stop in Wyoming, with a trip down "F" word lane...

Wyoming is really one of the prettiest places. We loved the cowboy mascot that was everywhere! We made our first stop in Sheridan, WY where Brit's family lived for a little while when he was 4 or 5 years old.



We were able to find his old house with the help of good ol' Marsh!



This is the street sign Brit used to swing around and he would sing the F word over and over loud and proud. He claims some kids in the neighborhood would say it and he didn't know it was bad. It just makes me wonder what kind of upbringing did he have?!



We made a small detour to Devil's Tower. I'm not sure I would have really known what this was until I was reminded that it was in the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Chloe loved hearing about the Indian legend of the tower, and wanted me to tell her the whole ride to South Dakota.



There always has to be a person like this around...





2 comments:

the stahle's said...

Hi Cristine! So, I just found your blog through Terri's blog which I found through Nicole's blog which now leads me to believe that I am an official "blog stalker"! :) You have such a beautiful family and it was fun to see all of your fun pics! My blog is mmstahle@blogspot.com.

Terri said...

Cris love it. How fun, I havent looked at the blogs in a long time. I sure miss you guys. Take more I will check all the time. Love you!