Sunday, May 18, 2008

My women...


My sweet ladies, aren't they precious? This is in our apartment in Minneapolis before a day out on the town. Crissy is doing good, she likes her new doctor and can't wait to find out what we're having! Actually I think she is scared its a boy and so she is holding out until the end cause she's not sure how she would handle a boy. Even though our girls are a rough bunch, all Cris knows is girls. That's my take anyway. We can't wait, but all we hope for is a healthy baby, boy or girl.


2 comments:

The Piet Girls said...

You look radiant Cristine!!! I think you and your girls are beautiful! I guess you guys moved to Minneapolis? How exciting! I can't wait to hear what you have! Boys are fun too. Nothing like a son!

thekerrclan said...

You are one cute pregnant lady! What a darling little family.

And by the way, I like the Metrodome as well.