Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just checking the specs on the rotary....gurder...

Since Cris is taking a 4 day "Spa" day, I thought I would take the blog over for a few days and get everybody updated on our summer in Minneapolis. (Just a little humor...she is recovering from the C-Section she had today, good job honey, you did great, we love you!!)

Here is a little picture gram of what we've been up too.


Chloe getting more "2 wheeler" practice at Lake Calhoun, she did great on her first BIG 2 wheeler, and she even got to keep some treats in her cool pack on the front of the bike.


Sophie taking her normal "easy way" route. She is notorious for doing things more efficient for her needs. It's always, "Daddy will you hold me," or "Daddy, I can't walk!" In this case it's "Daddy I want more snacks back here!"


The girls are now addicted to the park and ice cream. The other day Chloe was scolding me because we only let them have 1 measly ice cream per day...We then had a Daddy Daughter teaching moment about appreciation, (repeat from last week, at some point the repetition thing should work right?) Here they are at one of the many local parks just soaking up the rays.


Modest lifeguards, that's how we like it...


They have some really cool museums here and the girls had so much fun checking stuff out. Cristine has been so awesome to entertain them as she calls it.


Can't think of a better place to spend some time out here than this. It's a small temple but it was really cool, Cristine and I loved it.


My sweet babies!

No comments: