Wednesday, August 19, 2009

For My Schmoopy...Happy Birthday Cristine!!



Is it July 25th yet? I don’t make it to any functions on time, dinners, church, births, why change things now…?

You are my favorite person in the whole entire universe (that’s why I married you)…
Just a thought of you makes me smile…
I think you are smart despite the fact that you think the states are outlined in white chalk…
You get prettier every year we are together…you can’t leave me or you will turn ugly!!
We make really cute babies together…
You can find the good in anyone, even the ones with ugly hair and bad shoes…
You are fun to laugh with, watch movies with,
You are a great mommy…
You are a great wife…
and ummm....the new agey stuff...that's okay too.
Y0u make me laugh, you make me swear sometimes too, but...
You are the only one for me!
Happy Birthday over a month ago!!
If I'm your Wildcat, does that mean you wish I looked more like Troy Bolton??

Love,

Yo Luva

3 comments:

Terry's said...

Um, honey? Don't you know Chris Brown beat up Rihanna?

Terry's said...

Yeah she probably talked back to him...I'm sure she deserved it!

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

I love it!!! Britt what a sweetie you are! Can you give Mike lessons? Come see us next time you are in town!